"Anything is good if it's made of chocolate." - Jo Brand
As this quote suggests, the Chocolate is an ultimate healer to everything. It's a solution who's having a tough day. Imagine if you're pissed for something and all of sudden someone offers you some good Chocolate deserts.. wouldn't you be happy!! Usually, girls do prefer to have chocolate to lift up their mood. It even helps in reducing the stress level. So here we are sharing an awesome recipe of "Whole Wheat Choco Chip Cake", which is quite healthy on the go. So let's do some awesome baking!
PS. The recipe is shared by "Shubhra Samant" and we can't thank her enough for this.
Whole Wheat Choco Chip Cake
1. Whole Wheat Flour (Atta) - 3 Cups
2. Lukewarm Milk - 3 Cups
3. Vegetable Oil - 1 Cup
4. Sugar - 2 Cups of
5. Baking Powder - 2 teaspoon
6. Baking Soda - 1 teaspoon
7. Pinch of Salt
8. Vanilla Essence - 1/2 teaspoon
9. Walnuts - 1/4 Cup
10. Choco chips - 1/4 Cup
11. Chocolate sauce (optional)
1. Mix all the dry ingredients in a bowl thoroughly ( whole wheat flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and a pinch of salt)
2. Add vegetable oil into the mixture.
3. Add milk in batches to make a smooth batter. It should not have any lumps & it
4. Finally add vanilla essence, half walnuts, half choco chips to the batter, and mix it properly.
5. Preheat the microwave in convection mode for 8 - 10 mins in 180C.
6. Grease the glass container with some oil and pour the batter in it.
7. Garnish with the rest of the walnuts and choco chips on top.
8. Bake it for 35-40mins in 180C in convection mode.
9. Check the cake by inserting a toothpick, if it comes clean, your cake is ready. If not, bake it for a few more minutes.
10. Plate out and you can pour some chocolate sauce on it.
Click on ❤️ and comment if you like the recipe