• 250 gms paneer
• 8 cashews
• 5 Almond
• 2 big tomatoes
• Ginger paste 1 spoon
• 6/7 cloves garlic
• 1 and 1/2 teaspoon red chilly powder
• 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric powder
• 1 teaspoon of garam masala or kitchen king masala can take khada masala
• to taste Salt
• 4 tablespoons ghee
35 minutes Total time to prepare.
• Wash and chop tomatoes. Make a ginger paste.
• Soak cashews and almond in water and grind to paste.
• Soak the khada garam masala and grind
• Wash paneer with lukewarm water to make it soft if panner made at home the taste will definitely enhance.
• Heat Pan add one tablespoon ghee add the garam masala paste to this tomato paste and garlic cloves. Fry all this together for 5/7 minutes along with the ginger paste.
• Let it cool and divide it into two badges.
• Same pan add one tablespoon ghee fry paneer for a couple of minutes. Heat Kadai adds 2 ghee.
• Mix well, add red chilly powder, turmeric powder, salt, and kitchen king masala. Add one capsicum chopped. Add cashews paste and paneer add salt. cook for five minutes and serve with phulka or naan or chapati.
• We can store this gravy for five days in the refrigerator. This gravy is rich and gives perfect thickness.Add 1 teaspoon vinegar and refrigerate.very tasty and easy.it saves your time and taste is like a restaurant